1. Are you in the 3rd or 4th trimester of pregnancy (up to 12 weeks postpartum)
2. Are you an employee within, resident of, or a healthcare consumer in Delaware?
3. Are you available for 4 consecutive weeks, 3 hours per week (approx.) on a Wednesday or Thursday?
4. Are you a first-time parent or do you have childcare for your older child(ren), so you can attend care sessions?
5. Are you able to coordinate transportation to our location in Newark, DE?
*if not, let us know and we may be able to help figure that resource out for you to attend
Local, national and international support for all birthing people, families and communities impacted by mental illness, disparities, isolation and more.....
Local therapy support listserve for the BIPOC communities of Delaware
This website provides a range of current information including discussion of new research findings in women’s mental health and how such investigations inform day-to-day clinical practice.
A 2017 report highlighting maternal mortality data from 2008 to 2017 collected by nine states showed that suicide accounted for 6.5% of maternal deaths.